HarborChase of Germantown
Confluent Senior Living’s 15th senior living project is currently underway near the east Memphis suburb of Germantown, Tennessee. The project team broke ground in March 2018, with the new assisted living and memory care community scheduled to open in the winter of 2019.
The three-story, 114,450-square-foot development is situated on more than three acres in Memphis’ eastern suburb, delivering 123 units for assisted living and memory care residents. Accommodations of studio, one- and two-bedroom suites will be offered.
The infill project is one of only two vacant parcels on Briarcrest Ave. and is located one mile away from Interstate 240. Residents are one block off Poplar Avenue and Regalia Shopping Center, an area featuring upscale dining, shopping and entertainment.
The project represents the fourth joint venture between Confluent and Harbor Retirement Associates (HRA), a vertically integrated regional senior living development and management company, as well as the first Tennessee development for either Confluent and HRA. Rosemann & Associates is serving as the architect for the new development with Catamount Construction as the general contractor.
- 114,450-square-foot development
- 86 assisted living suites
- 37 memory care suites
- Multiple restaurants
- Fitness and wellness center
- Barber and salon
- Putting green and gardens
- Emergency call system
- Community-wide wireless Internet
- Healthcare Real Estate Insights – March 16, 2018
- Memphis Business Journal – March 16, 2018
- Senior Housing News – March 15, 2018
- Southeast Real Estate News – March 23, 2018