MorningStar at Tustin Legacy
Confluent Senior Living and MorningStar Senior Living have entered into an Exclusive Negotiating Agreement (ENA) with the City of Tustin to lead the development of MorningStar at Tustin Legacy, an approximately 283,000-square-foot, large-scale senior living community.
MorningStar at Tustin Legacy is anticipated to set the new gold standard for Class A, luxury senior living in Orange County, California as a community that integrates with the character of the surrounding 1,600-acre Tustin Legacy community, while delivering innovative and progressive design and technology for the seniors of today and the future.
MorningStar at Tustin Legacy is planned to be sustainably designed and incorporate innovative and contemporary architecture from Orange County-based architect, HPI Architecture. The community will be designed with biophilic design principles, providing a year-round connection to nature featuring indoor and outdoor spaces, lighting and landscaping selections. The project partners dedicated a focus to sustainability through water management, renewable materials, air quality and solar power generation that will also be implemented throughout the design.
The community is anticipated to break ground in the first half of 2025.
Click here to view more information about this property at MorningStar's website.
- Approximately 283,000-square-foot development
- Two connected buildings, four to five stores in height
- Single level of structured parking for residents and guests
- Approximately 145 independent living units
- 60 assisted living units
- Secure memory care wing with 28 supportive units
- 29 adjacent single-story cottages off secondary streets
- Walkable access to amenities
- High-end dining options
- Fitness Center
- Art Room
- Outdoor Aquatics
- Rooftop Pickleball
- Putt-putt golf
- Club Room
- Direct access to the next phase of Tustin Legacy Park