HarborChase of Cordova
Confluent Senior Living’s 18th senior living project is currently underway in the east Memphis suburb of Cordova, Tennessee. The project team broke ground in November 2018, with the new community scheduled to open in the summer of 2020.
The three-story, 158,083-square-foot development is delivering 144 apartments for independent living, assisted living and memory care residents. Accommodations of studio, one- and two-bedroom suites will be offered.
The project is located in Cordova within unincorporated Shelby County, about 20 miles east of Memphis. The development sits one mile south of Bellevue Baptist Church, the largest church in the Memphis metro area. The project is also situated near retail amenities at Germantown Parkway and Wolfchase Galleria mall.
The project represents the fifth joint venture between Confluent and Harbor Retirement Associates (HRA), a vertically integrated regional senior living development and management company. Rosemann & Associates is serving as the architect for the new development with Catamount Constructors as the general contractor.
- 158,083-square-foot development
- 60 independent living suites
- 50 assisted living suites
- 34 memory care suites
- Multiple dining areas
- Fitness and wellness center
- Barber and salon
- Arts and crafts space
- Community Life Enrichment Room
- Outdoor dining and putting green
- Fully enclosed memory support courtyard
- Community-wide wireless Internet
- Seniors Housing Business – Jul. 20, 2017